Best view in Mozilla Firefox 3.6 / Chrome / 1366 x 768 & Photobucket

MY LOVE !

Backkk in Timee

:D

Goodmorning people.
Assalamualaikum

Heheeee
My name is Muhammad Rizarul Azim.
Ive been blogging since 2008, andd.... ive been a way for a quite long time.
Somehow, i feel like 'rejuvenated' , and feel young again.
Feel like I am the 16 y/o boy that loves blogging. HAHAs

So, this morning,
after having a nightmare,i decided to go back to blogger.com ,
and back to bloggin again. Idk if i can cope with this with my busy and tight schedule, but, ill try.
Heheheh

So.. errr,
blogger.com have a new look. very fresh and energetic.
Hmm. Make me feel very young and fresh. Thou im still busuk. eh?
:3

Im gonna need time to make myself good with this current layout of blogger...
and i need to refresh my memory about customizing blog..
so yeah,..
im feeling quite laggy with my current blog setting. Any of you feeling the same?
awww thats bad. Sorry for the inconvenience.

So, ill be back soon. With new updates.
And ive been thinking, What kind of blog my blog gonna be...Hmm
Wanna know whats toying around with my mind?
Im going to spit it out on my next post!

Stay tune! :D

Toodles!

*grammar mistake? my #ARGHmoment
hehehehe. see ya ! :D

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Im craving for ur words. ;)


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com